Friday, November 7, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again!


Yep, I did it again! I said, "YES!" to another project.

Like I needed more responsibilities. Seriously.

But this is a good one! A while ago, I joined a Yahoo! group of Montanans who have stores on Etsy. Since I am not currently living in the state of Montana, I was flattered to be invited. Apparently, they accept 'tumbleweeds' like me who leave the state, but whose roots are still in Montana.

And they have a blog.

And I like blogging.

And I said yes when they asked for some help.

Occasionally, I will be adding posts highlighting the Montana artists who also sell their wares online. We also plan to highlight other artists whom we think are outstanding. It should be a great place to learn about all sorts of people and all sorts of art. Unlike my blog, where it's just me and my art.

So, come visit us, pour a coffee, and stay awhile.

Peace,
Pastel (and whatever) Guy
www.matthewweld.com - pastels
www.studio206.etsy.com - jewelry store

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Where do you find the time?

By the way, I checked out NaBloPoMO and posting on your regular Blog counts!!!

Margie, Montanakntrygal's Treasure said...

Thank you so much for being a part of our team and helping with the blog. You do not know how much you are appreciated.

To one tumbleweed from Montana from this rock who is in Montana!

Margie