Saturday, December 20, 2008

Etsy Frontpage!

Today was a first for me - I made the Front Page of Etsy! It doesn't happen very often...

In receiving this award, I'd like to thank Jolijoli for putting the Treasury together (I still don't know how to do it myself!), and for my Etsy teammates of the Big Sky Montana Team for supporting me, and for letting me know I was famous for a couple of minutes. All of you are awesome.

Happy holidays!

Pastel Guy
www.matthewweld.com - pastel paintings
www.studio206.etsy.com - jewelry store

2 comments:

Judy Elizabeth said...

Matt,

It was a beautiful treasury...and your earrings really enhanced the theme of the treasury! YAY! Matt! Congratulations and it is great having you on our Big Sky Montana Team! ...and by the way my chickens loved the warm oatmeal and bananas...when I open the door of the quonset, they come running and if I don't have something good for them they show their disappointment by clucking very loudly and following me around as if to say..."not good, JE, not good, we expect something special every day from you...or no eggs!" And we really rely on the those wonderful eggs they produce.

Happy Holidays to you and your family Matt!

Dana Marie said...

Congrats, Matthew! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

~ Dana Marie