Friday, December 26, 2008

Never Say Never

OK, I lied.

A while ago (I tried to find the post, but didn't want to spend an eternity - sorry!), I swore up and down that I would never join Twitter.

I just did.

I'm hoping that it's just one more way to find people who may be potential buyers for my artwork. Hopefully, it will also be another way for people to learn the human side of an artist whose work they admire.

We'll see.

Anyway, you can start to follow me on Twitter by clicking on the link to the right on this blog. I can't promise to be super faithful about updating it, but I should be able to let you know when I have added new blog postings, or am about to do something creatively awesome...

Until tomorrow,
Pastel Guy
www.matthewweld.com - pastel paintings
www.studio206.etsy.com - handmade jewelry for sale

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

I remember that post. I am kind of disappointed, man. :D But not really, I forgive you for changing your mind. Besides, you do not really have to hold yourself accountable to me. :/ :D

Torrie Smiley said...

I am sooooo laughing! ~only because I have been there. I have added you to my follow list on Twitter. The promotion and marketing is the downside of selling art, but it is the price you have to pay to get noticed in the sea of online art.

My daughter sent me a bumper sticker on Facebook once (yes, I am there too). It said, "I have googled your name and am uncomfortable with what I found".

Good luck with your twitter adventure~~