Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally Finished!

OK, so it's not a painting, but it's what's been consuming my life for the past week. Literally. Picture this same room with dark teal green carpet and ugly peachy walls, and a ceiling that wasn't quite white. Now look at the white ceiling, the 'Plateau' walls, and the *new* bamboo wood floor installed by yours truly.

I know the paintings are off center, but we moved the sofa and chairs around after the move-back-in, and I haven't re-moved the pictures. Besides, I think they'll go to my office after I paint a 30 x 80-inch painting for over the sofa.

Until next time...

Pastel Guy

5 comments:

Adriana Meiss said...

It looks beautiful and cozy! Now, you better get started on that 30" x 80" painting! ;-)

magicmyst said...

Hi Matt glad to hear from you again. You have obviously been busy doing other things like renovating. The room looks wonderful. I like the use of the lamps. I am looking forward to seeing the painting that you paint for the wall.

Connie said...

It may not be a painting, but it is lovely. Beautiful floors, good furniture arrangement, and original art--it doesn't get any better than that! Looking forward to seeing the large painting for that room. Connie

Judy Elizabeth said...

Matt...your room looks absolutely wonderful...very inviting! I, too, will look forward to seeing the planned painting!

Anita Stoll said...

You signed "until next time" When will that be I want to see more of your pastel works. This is from one pastel artist to another.