Considering how much traffic has viewed my Jewelry Tutorial I and Jewelry Tutorial II, (a huge heap of thanks goes to Rena Klingenberg and her Jewelry Business Blog for featuring my tutorial a while ago), I think it's about time to make another. But I'd like to hear some opinion from my readers. I also think I may start making some really detailed ones and sell them on Etsy as downloadable files. There is a woman in Thailand who does that for $5 each, and seems to sell them pretty well.
So, here's a list of media in which I would feel comfortable making a tutorial:
- silversmithing in general
- turning your jewelry designs into reality
- beaded work, perhaps making a successful random design
- stained glass projects (maybe my Christmas tree earrings?)
- pastel paintings
- cuff bracelets
- painting composition (decide what of a landscape scene to include)
- bezel setting stones
- insert your idea: ________________.
Please take a moment to comment so I can make plans!
www.studio206.etsy.com - jewelry store
www.matthewweld.com - pastels